Friday, October 1, 2010

New DC movie comming out!

I've recently came up on something very exciting while trying to find a old teaser for one of my favourite snowboard movies - the DC MTN Lab 1.5.

Remember Ken Block's part in the movie where he jumped with his car over a 120 ft. booter along with Torstein Horgmo ? Well I think there will be a new car jumping and "never seen one before" "racing-to-snowboard" scenes, even we know that can expect almost anything from a guy like Ken Block. "Hey dude, I think I might jump from this giant booter, whatcha think?" "-maan you don't have a board to do so..""What u talking bro, I've got a 600hp Subaru Impreza.." And so it was awsm! Even my grandma has a poster above her bed displaying the car and T.H. in flight.

If you liked the first movie, than you got to check this out! The new teaser from their new movie comming up this November. The teaser is fresh and the video-editing and the music are just in place...seems the guys have so much fun!And sure they are.

DC Teaser from Tobias Frøystad on Vimeo.